The beginning of the big KT adventure!

The beginning of the big KT adventure!
I just got married to the most amazing man! Life is bliss!

Saturday 25 June 2011

Two weeks ago Keith and I went camping for the first time in Jeju. It was so much fun! We went with our friends Sarah, Brady and Dan (who's in charge of all the Jeju Fury sports' events). Although it was raining that day we still went since Dan had big tarps to cover our tents. We ended up going to the south end of the island, where we camped out near a beautiful and famous waterfall called Donico, which is hidden in a forest. We brought snacks with and games and just all hung out in one of our tents after getting all of our tents and the tarps set up. I was very happy that our tent was really easy to put up and our tents were comfortable and kept us warm and dry.

I really would like to do more camping this summer. Maybe each weekend? It's so nice to be out in nature and not have technology around you. Hopefully next time we go it won't be raining so we can have a bonfire and hang out more outside, maybe on a beach. It's still rainy season though so we might have to wait until July. I checked the weather forecast today and it looks like rain and thunderstorms every day for the upcoming week! When will it stop?

Actually, I like having some rainy days though. Like today, for example, Keith and I had such a relaxing day. We slept in, talked to Keith's mom on skype, then I made home-made guacamole, home-made granola bars and a smoothie and we watched The Office. I did yoga and then played some guitar...learned my first song! (twinkle twinkle little star...hopefully I'll step it up to a more difficult song soon:) And tonight we're talking to some of Keith's friends on skype and will just be relaxing around the apartment. It's nice to have some lazy rainy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment