The beginning of the big KT adventure!

The beginning of the big KT adventure!
I just got married to the most amazing man! Life is bliss!

Monday 1 August 2011

Last day at Jeju Dong Middle School





It was the students last day at school before their summer vacation, which meant it was my last day of seeing all of them. I have made such close relationships with so many of my students and co-workers so it has been hard to say goodbye. I had a little party after lunch with some of my students and took a few pictures. I do have boys at my school but they were too shy to come to the party. haha Also, I brought in a cake and some treats (bread and doughnuts) for the staff at my school to show them my appreciation with working with them. Some of the teachers took it as a chance to celebrate the new job opportunity that I was lucky enough to get, so they cheered for me and told me good luck.

Below is the picture of the cake that I brought, some pictures with me and my students and one with my principal. I am still going to school each day for a few hours, but only a few teachers and the vice-principal and principal are there. My vice-principal is very generous and has been letting me leave by lunchtime each day, which makes it extra nice to have more summer vacation time. Asah! ("awesome") I now officially have 2 more days in the office and then Keith and I leave for our 1 year anniversary Sri Lanka trip! Can't wait!









1 comment:

  1. I just replaced you! I hope my email has been passed to you, I have some questions!

    -RWB

    ReplyDelete