The beginning of the big KT adventure!

The beginning of the big KT adventure!
I just got married to the most amazing man! Life is bliss!

Tuesday 14 December 2010

A special morning!

This morning, the two little children at the bus stop brought me a doughnut! How sweet of them! They are only in 2nd and 3rd grade in elementary school...can you believe how thoughtful they are. It wasn't necessarily the fact that I got a doughnut that made it special, but more that someone as young as them can be so kind and considerate!

The funny thing was that I've been carrying 2 suckers in my purse for about a week in hopes of seeing them (I only see them some days at the bus stop, not every day). Finally, I see them but they beat me to doing something nice. Well, they still liked the suckers and have been saying hi to me ever since I told them my name. Now, I need to remember their names!

Also, this morning was special because it was the first day of snow! Although the snow is melting right away and doesn't stick to the ground, it's still nice to see snow on this island!

I will be updating soon with photos from the Park Saem catwalk hair show that I was in. It was a fun experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment