The beginning of the big KT adventure!

The beginning of the big KT adventure!
I just got married to the most amazing man! Life is bliss!

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Park Saem Catwalk Hair and Fashion Show

Last Monday, I participated in a Korean hair show to promote Park Saem Hair Salon. Ironically, this was actually the same salon where I was taken to, to get my nails done for our Korean photo shoot last spring. Keith's co-teacher had asked me if I wanted to be in the show, along with Keith's foreign co-worker, Maria. When Maria and I showed up at the salon for the first meeting, we were surprised to find out that it wasn't just a hair show but also a calkwalk fashion show.

So at the first meeting, we met the hair stylists, the fashion designers and the other models (young men and woman)that would be in the show with us. Well, we ended up having about 3 other meetings before the show where we spent about an hour practicing how to walk. This wasn't that much fun. haha However, the actual night of the show was pretty exciting and interesting to see all the fashion. Keith and his two co-teachers even came to watch and brought me flowers!

Luckily, I didn't fall on stage when doing the catwalk and the show was a successful! Another unique experience on Jeju!

Check out the photos from the night of the show.








Most of the girls that were in the show, plus my hair stylist in front.

















Trying not to smile:)





















The manager of the salon thanking everyone for coming.


















Our friend Maria was a natural on stage.



















A haircut demonstration.

















One of the male models. So confident!

















Flowers from Keith's co-teachers given to me after the show.




















My hairstylist. He was great!





















Keith and his co-teachers watched for support and congratulated me after the show.





















Had to get a photo with the male models!





















Photos with the other models before the show.





















A cute but sad model. She looks like a doll.


























































With the manager of the hair salon. She was so nice.

















































Practicing backstage before the show.















































On the way to the hair show, chillin with my hair stylist! He couldn't speak much English but tried really hard to make me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment