The beginning of the big KT adventure!

The beginning of the big KT adventure!
I just got married to the most amazing man! Life is bliss!

Sunday 2 January 2011

Christmas on Jeju!






Wow! I've been so busy lately with celebrations!

We first celebrated Christmas Eve, in which we went to our neighbors' kyla and mike's apt in our building for an ugly sweater cocktail x-mas party. Then the next morning for Christmas we talked to family on skype, then had a brunch at our neighbor's, lunged around all day and relaxed and opened some gifts, then went to another neighbor's apt, Miriah's, for a potluck Christmas dinner. It was a great time to spend with our close friends here, although we missed everyone at home. On Sunday, Keith and I took out all our piggy bank money that we've been saving since September, and with the surpring $150 that we had saved, we went out on an all-day x-mas date. We went to our favorite Indian restaurant, walked around Shinjeju in the snow looking at Jeju sculptures, played the b-ball arcade game and then saw the new Harry Potter and we topped it off by having some delicious hot chocolate and cheesecake at our favorite Chocoart cafe.

































































1 comment:

  1. Dear Tina,
    I'm Kartika. originally from Indonesia, but now studying in Taiwan. I wanna visit Jeju this Christmas on December. As I know Jeju will be covered with snow on Christmas. I've never seen and experienced snow all of my life. Do you think it's good to go to Jeju for this Christmas? Or it would be better if I visit Jeju on Easter next year? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete