The beginning of the big KT adventure!

The beginning of the big KT adventure!
I just got married to the most amazing man! Life is bliss!

Sunday 18 July 2010

Muay Thai Kickboxing photo shoot






Ok I lied, I forgot I wanted to add one more blog. I visited Keith and his kickboxing trainer at Dragon Gym the other day because I wanted to thank the trainer for coming to our pre-wedding party and also for his "kick-boxing statue" gift.

I started to take just a few pictures of Keith since I knew that he might be ending kick-boxing soon (he's been doing it for the whole year!). Well, after taking a few pictures, the trainer started what would be a 1 hr or so kick-boxing photo shoot! It was hilarious, because the trainer only knows a little English but he was so determined and excited to have Keith pose in every kick-boxing move that he's learned in order for me to get some good pics!

Check them out! I also have some pictures with the trainer himself, and a video of Keith practicing some kick-boxing moves with the bag.
























5 comments:

  1. Ive been looking for a muay thai gym, can you PLEASE tell me where this is?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. and im not in san francisco, im in gu-jeju

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is right down the street from Inje (near gonipdong). It's called Dragon Gym and on the 5th floor. The trainer is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much, i did it back home, and have been looking for a place here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no problem, have fun! it's a great sport and an amazing workout! oh and he just redid the gym so it looks even nicer:)

    ReplyDelete