The beginning of the big KT adventure!

The beginning of the big KT adventure!
I just got married to the most amazing man! Life is bliss!

Sunday 5 September 2010

Cubs game with Alex and Connor!

On the Thursday I was home, Tom and I took our cousins, Alex and Connor, out to Chicago for a Cubs game and then to dinner with Rick.

It was so much fun to be back in Wrigleyville and although the team didn't score that many points against Los Padres, the whole experience was great. It was nice hearing about my cousins' trip to Germany this summer and hearing about all the German relatives we have there that they were able to meet. Since my cousins and I have always been real close, it meant a lot that we all went to the game and caught up with their last year that I had missed. I cannot believe that Connor is already in high-school and taking driver's education! I also cannot believe Alex is in middle school and has now tried the most hobbies that I have ever heard! She is now on a swimming team, she has danced, played soccer, played instruments, done gymnastics...name it, she's tried it! They both are amazing and I will miss them while away!

The game was filled with ball-game music, like YMCA, HUGE pizza slices, blue cubbie shirts, and trying to hide Connor's embarassing Cardinal's championship shirt! After the game, we walked to Rick's apartment where Alex and Connor got the tour of his place (his new big apartment), we watched a lil Cash Cab (I love that show!) and then we walked to a restaurant for some sandwiches for dinner. It was a great day with the siblings and cousins!






























No comments:

Post a Comment