The beginning of the big KT adventure!

The beginning of the big KT adventure!
I just got married to the most amazing man! Life is bliss!

Sunday 5 September 2010

HOME SWEET HOME: Chicago time!

Our 10 days home went by like a flash!!


The first morning we got in we were EXHAUSTED!! We were still on Hawaiian time so what should have been 2am in the morning, was now 7am in the morning for Chicago time. This meant that we pretty much skipped a night of sleep. We tried to nap for an hour or so when we finally arrived at my house, but we already had so many people to see and so much to do!

We visited my family, Keith's mom Mary came over, we went next door and said hi to my grandparents and then we went took a train down to Chicago and visited my brothers that first night. I'd say we were troopers!

It was a fun night and we were able to see Tom and Rick's new apartments and party with their friends and later we headed to a bar. Great times and great people! I love Chicago! Being home made me realize how beautiful our city is and how lucky we are to live so close to such a big and popular city.

























No comments:

Post a Comment