The beginning of the big KT adventure!

The beginning of the big KT adventure!
I just got married to the most amazing man! Life is bliss!

Sunday 5 September 2010

Visiting family and friends throughout the week!

Keith and I were insanely busy all week running lots of errands. We had so much to do like going to the court and legalizing our wedding by showing them our wedding certificate from Samoa. We also had to update credit cards and other forms of identification, get a joint bank account, prepare a few things for the upcoming wedding party, and get things we cannot get in Korea (like running shoes because of our big shoe sizes!).


The productive week also included visiting family and friends. One day was spent with Keith's mom and we went out to dinner to Gino's East, one day we visited his grandparents, another day we visited my Opa and Aunt/cousins, while another day we visited my grandparents next door and our neighbors (who I used to babysit for). I also had a night out with my brother Tom at Rosie's bar, along with a few of his friends. Tom and I also went out for delicious Buffalo Wild Wings one night and caught up just the two of us. One night I took Candie out to an Italian restaurant in the downtown Wheaton area to celebrate her golden birthday, which was back in July. Another night I went out with my good friends Tiffany and Amy to Olive Garden. I ate so much pizza and pasta during the trip home! :)

Each visit brought a chance to catch up, share stories of the past year and talk about our new married life.

Thanks to everyone who made an effort to put time aside for the short time we were home! We appreciate it and were so happy to see you! Can't wait for our next visit and let's stay in touch online until then!
















No comments:

Post a Comment