The beginning of the big KT adventure!

The beginning of the big KT adventure!
I just got married to the most amazing man! Life is bliss!

Sunday 5 September 2010

Post-Bachelorette Party= 15 girls + stretch limo+ downtown + shots

A second bachelorette party? I know, I feel a lil spoiled by that but I'm so happy I was able to also celebrate this occasion with all my good friends from back at home. It was a great time to catch up and to have a girl's night out!


Let me just first start by saying I have the most incredible best friend ever! Candie went way out of her way to make our wedding such a special celebration, and to make my time home amazing and unforgettable. Was her secret plan to make me miss her so much that I could just not go back to Jeju? Maybe, but we'll never know! :)

She organized a post-bachelorette party and invited 15 of my close friends. She decorated her beautiful new house in Algonquin and we all met there at 6ish. We chatted and caught up with our busy lives, took some shots and had some drinks with penis straws, ate sweet snacks and cake that was on a table with penis confetti, and then they all made me wear a ridiculous penis hat!! Laura also brought a bride-to-be sash for me to wear which she had worn at her bachelorette party a few years ago. It was nice of her to share it:)

We then headed downtown in a stretch limo which had fun lights and champagne/ wine inside. And the rest of the night was filled with dancing, drinking, a comedy show (which I sorta remember participating in), Barely Corn bar, laughing and taking lots and lots of pictures!

By the end of the night we were posing in front of the noodle at Wrigley-ville. This concluded a great night out with friends!

































































No comments:

Post a Comment