The beginning of the big KT adventure!

The beginning of the big KT adventure!
I just got married to the most amazing man! Life is bliss!

Sunday 5 September 2010

Last dinner out with our parents!

On Sunday, we had our last night out with our parents for dinner at Macaroni Grill. We treated them for such an amazing wedding party and for all their work on making it so special and unique! We will never forget the fun Polynesian wedding celebration in our own backyard! It was more than we could have imagined!



A special thanks to my parents for having the party in our backyard and letting the party be so BIG!! The Tiki bar, the chapel setup, the Polynesian dancers, the guitarist, the flowers all over the tables, the leis, the delicious food.... all such creative ideas!


A special thanks to Mary for taking Keith and I around town and getting so many errands done! Also, thank you for the beautiful cake and table setup (guest-book, gift basket). It looked very fancy and all matched nicely! The photographer was also a great idea and will be wonderful photos to hold onto the rest of our lives!





It was hard to say goodbye to our parents, family and friends! I hope they do know that we will do as much as we can to stay connected (e-mail, newsletters, skype, blog, maybe even a phone, sending things home, etc) while we are living our dream and traveling/teaching.

Coming back to Jeju with my husband makes me realize how happy I really am with our life here. I'm happy with the decisions we've made so far and cannot believe that because we took the chance to live overseas, we were given a teaching job, many great benefits in our contract, a wonderful first home/studio apartment, opportunities to travel,and a chance to become more open-minded and a well-rounded person. Also, we are able to learn about other cultures and customs, we have so many activities available here on the island... too many to count, and we have been able to meet incredible people from all over the world! It has been and will continue to be an opportunity of a lifetime! I have had so many positives come out of taking this path in life and what makes me the most happiest is that I have my best friend and perfect match to take this journey with me! I love you Keith!

















1 comment:

  1. With only 4 months from annoucement to the wedding reception, Mom and I took the challenge and enjoyed planning and setting the stage for the festivities.
    We want to thank all the guests for joining the newly weds, Tina & Keith, by celebrating & helping them experience their dream wedding.
    We had great weather and thank you for bringing
    your "sunshine" to "the party"!
    Stefan Borges (the father of the bride)

    ReplyDelete